Updated Health and Safety Policies
Due to the most recent order issued for the City of Cedar Park it is now mandatory for our clients and our staff to wear a mask during all services provided in our building. We hope that you understand this is something that is mandated for us to follow and there are currently no exceptions.
- Upon your arrival at the salon for your appointment please call the salon or call/text your stylist. When your stylist is ready for you to come inside, you will be notified via text or phone call. Once inside we are asking our clients to wash their hands. Please note that we have also removed our coffee and water bar, as well as our waiting area.
- You can rest assured that all of our disinfectants meet EPA's criteria for use against SARS-COV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. All stations, utensils, and supplies are disinfected in between each client. We have also built-in additional time to each of our schedules to allow for thorough cleaning and to ensure that the necessary safety precautions are being taken.
- We have made some enhancements to our service menu as well to include Express Services to accommodate those who would prefer to minimize their time in the salon. Express Services include an "Express Cut", this haircut will come with a shampoo, but no blow-dry or texturizing. For nail services, at this time we will only be offering the "Bidi Mani & Pedi".
- Your checkout experience may seem a bit different as we will be performing our checkout process from your chair either during processing time or after the service is rendered. If you prefer to be invoiced prior to your appointment please let us know 72 hrs in advance.
- Our merchandise is still available for purchase but we do ask that that you have your stylist pull the items for you as we are trying to limit the merchandise from being touched. You shop online at blushthissalon.com.